Language Base offers high quality interpreting and translation services at competitive prices. Language Base is a new social enterprise that works with businesses, individuals, the voluntary and statutory sectors, helping them to overcome any language barriers they may face.
Our experienced, quality-assured staff are skilled in working group or individual settings and can provide assistance in a diverse range of languages, including:
- Polish, Bulgarian, Romanian, Lithuanian, and Czech,
- Urdu, Chinese, German, Spanish, French and Italian
Further languages may be available, so please get in touch to find out more
Based in Perth & Kinross, Language Base can also offer services in your area, please contact us to discuss. As a social enterprise, Language Base also has the following social aims:
- To enable Minority Ethnic Communitiesto access local services with equality
- To support local business to attract international investment into Perth & Kinross area
- To provide employment and skills development opportunities for speakers of other languages within Perth & Kinross
The profits from Language Base support the work of leading local charity PKAVS. PKAVS advances the lives of thousands of disadvantaged people in Perth and Kinross. Our service for Minority Communities (MEAD) helps individuals from minority ethnic backgrounds to access local services and play an active role in their community.
To find out more about PKAVS's charitable work, please visit www.pkavs.org.uk.